-----Original Message-----
From: standards-boun...@xmpp.org [mailto:standards-boun...@xmpp.org] On
Behalf Of Nathan Fritz
Sent: 09/29/2009 12:21 PM
To: inte...@xmpp.org; XMPP Extension Discussion List
Subject: [Standards] XSF Server Test Suite

I'm double posting this to standards and interop, but generally this is a
conversation for interop that I thought you should all be aware of.  Peter,
I notice the interop group is not on the discussions page.

For the past 6 months, we've been discussing on creating a standardized test
suite as a tool for XMPP Server developers, and perhaps in the future for
further purposes.  There was discussion of having a hosted solution that can
execute scripts from a list of

What about using python and xmppy for the test scripts? Python is very easy
to pick up for C programmers (and others)?

Thanks