that would be great.

Also note that the next version of ePub will be merge with DAISY (the
accessible publishing format) so that doing things in ePub will also make the
disability accessible (which also means they work great across platforms and
form factors including mobile, voice, and even braille).

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering