On 4/14/11 2:36 PM, Yann Leboulanger wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Yann!

> I just re-read XEP-0198 (Stream management), and I'm not sure about the
> way stanza are counted. In example 17, shouldn't client answer with h=1?
> It already received his roster, so h should be 1.

That sure seems to be wrong in the example, because at that point the
client has received one stanza.

This implies that in Example 19 it should be h='2', not h='1'.

> And in example 21, after 5 messages server should reply with h=5 (not 4)
> as it received 5 messages. (And h=10 after 10 messages, not 9)

Correct.

> Did I misunderstood something?

The only thing I don't understand is how we got the examples wrong in
the last revision of the spec. :(

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre