On Tue Jul 26 16:54:40 2011, Carlo v. Loesch wrote:
Alright, now that we had some off-topic chatter on technical point of
views, let's get back on topic.

I think you may find that the topic of this list *is* actually technical points of view.

I'd personally argue that the majority of points you raise are water under the bridge - no pun intended - but if you are keen on getting some kind of official statement out of the XSF, I'd suggest this is the wrong list.

Maybe try sending to the XSF Board?

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:d...@cridland.net - xmpp:d...@dave.cridland.net