Le 11/08/2011 22:23, XMPP Extensions Editor a écrit :
> Version 0.8 of XEP-0258 (Security Labels in XMPP) has been released.
>
> Abstract: This document describes the use of security labels in XMPP.  The
> document
>     specifies how security label metadata is carried in XMPP, when this
> metadata
>     should or should not be provided, and how the metadata is to be processed.
>
> Changelog: Correct catalog schema. (kdz)
>
> Diff: http://xmpp.org/extensions/diff/api/xep/0258/diff/0.7/vs/0.8

Hi,

Little remark, I see only the 0.7 version:
http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0258.html

And can you change ?
Illustrate XEP 45 security label room configuration. Make clarifications
and minor editorial changes.
to:
Illustrate XEP-0045 security label room configuration. Make
clarifications and minor editorial changes.

Regards,

BOCQUET Ludovic