On 9/14/11 1:12 PM, Nicolas Vérité wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 20:52, Peter Saint-Andre <stpe...@stpeter.im> wrote:
>> On 9/14/11 12:49 PM, Dave Cridland wrote:
>>> Running some
>>> interop tests
>>
>> Perhaps it's time for another online interop test?
>
> Perhaps it's time to go further than these interop tests?

I'm not disagreeing with that, but I think another round of interop
tests would be good preparation for more formal testing at the next XMPP
Summit (probably at FOSDEM 2012) and also automated testing at xmpp.org,
perhaps leading to certification. The XSF Board of Directors plans to
discuss this and related matters at its meeting on September 21, and as
always those meetings are open to the public in the chatroom at
xmpp:x...@muc.xmpp.org (the meeting will be either at 16:00 UTC or one
hour later, I will post again when that's been decided).

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/