G'day everybody,

On the XEP-0096, several stream methods can be used, and it's said that In-Band Bytestreams must be implemented and can be used as a fallback method if everything else doens't work. But I don't see any explaination on how to do the fallback, so how are we supposed to do ? The only way I see is to propose the file a second time, but that mean that the user will have to confirm it again. I know there is the more modern jingle approch to transfer files (XEP-0234), but XEP-0096 is more widely deployed (and is standard while XEP-0234 is experimental at the moment), so I'm implementing this one first.

Any suggestion welcome

thanks
Goffi