FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevin Smith
Date: Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Subject: Minutes 20111005
To: XMPP Council

Minutes for Council meeting 20111005

Room logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/council/111005/

1) Roll Call
Matt, Matt and Kev present, Ralph absent

2) XEP-0296
Discussion of whether the author (MattM) would like a vote, or whether
to leave in Last Call until Kev's feedback had been addressed.
To leave in Last Call and Matt to try and placate Kev.

3) Account Management protoXEP
Decision delayed pending promised feedback from the author.

4) Dialback
Peter to update 220 until he's happy, then for a new Last Call to be
called and community/author feedback assessed.

5) XEP-0234
We'd like to advance, but can't until XEP-0300 is advanced. Peter to
try fitting 300 into some other XEPs to check it works, and to try to
advance both later.

6) XEP-0009
Comment received about questionable casing for an element. Decision to
first assess what implementations do before deciding what to do - if
implementations do the 'right' thing we'll update the XEP (later
reports show that they do).

7) Date of next meeting
If there's anything to discuss, we'll schedule a meeting later.
Otherwise this was the last of the term.

8) Any other business
None.

Fini