Hello,

Just a heads-up.
Some rigorous discussions have occured within the realtimetext.org group of
people for coming to the summit present XEP-0301.  We've got some
interesting development cases by at least two companies to provide on
XEP-0301.  Discussions are still undergoing, Summit 10 is difficult to
attend for most of us schedule-wise, considering I'm across the ocean.

Is anybody else interested in covering XEP-0301 at Summit 10 (Feb 4-7)?  If
so, please contact me, perhaps we can collaborate.

Thanks
Mark Rejhon
(author of XEP-0301)