On 01/11/2012 10:37 PM, Dave Cridland wrote:
> On Wed Jan 11 15:33:29 2012, Sergey Dobrov wrote:
>> I will say it again: the solution may be implemented with transition
>> period which will support both methods. The second thing I already said
>> that it will not broke clients at all. Servers upgrade is much easier.
>
> Good luck upgrading Google.
>
> Google supports no PEP - yet - but Google users can (and do!) get
> properly filtered PEP events from other servers.

Again and again the same thing. I will be pretty happy with any solution
but we have no any yet. For google we can check server capabilities. It
will make implementations more complex. But there is many problems with
google. It supports very few standards and even if it support something
then it's not always good. From this point of view we can stop any
further development since google will not support us anyway.

--
With best regards,
Sergey Dobrov,