On 01/12/2012 03:39 PM, Dave Cridland wrote:
> On Thu Jan 12 08:09:23 2012, Sergey Dobrov wrote:
>> 2) Filter by xpath and maybe regex.
>
> I am highly averse to anything that requires xpath or regex on the server.
>
> Both are big chunks of code, and regex for sure has unbounded execution
> time. That's a phrase which does not sit well with me. :-)

I am agree. And a regex maybe is not the best solution but I meant that
it may be useful to add some kind of search. That's not required but can
be useful. We can add another XEP which describes full text search as
additional feature.

About xpath: we can make a restricted subset of it to suit our needs.
Just I don't need to receive each message when I am trying to obtain
last blog items, hehe :)

--
With best regards,
Sergey Dobrov,