Hello,

I am trying to implement Jingle in my habahaba project
(http://habahaba.im/) and trying to find another Jingle implementation
to test with and see that the situation with them is awful.

To establish a connection, WebRTC requires to use SRTP and not RTP.
Okay, have we any client that can do that? I don't see any except of
jitsi that judging by code has some support of jingle:encryption
element. But in actual fact, it seems for me, that jitsi can use only
ZRTP for outgoing sessions and can serve SRTP for incoming sessions.

Okay, try to use it! Make outgoing call from my web client to jitsi.
Send "session-initiate" populated with my contents and transports and
expect for "session-accept" but suddenly receive "transport-info". Is
this behavior of jitsi correct? I look throw flows in XEPs and don't
understand how I can process "session-accept" here.

If anybody can suppose a client with SRTP support, I will be grateful.
Anyone interested in the project is welcomed for the discussion.

--
With best regards,
Sergey Dobrov,