Hello,

I have submitted XEP-0301 v0.6 (In-Band Real-Time Text) -- and put up a copy at:
http://www.realjabber.org/xep/xep-0301.html
http://www.realjabber.org/xep/xep-0301.xml

I have submitted this to Peter Saint Andre, the 0.6 version of
XEP-0301, which incorporates the vast majority of Kevin Smith's
recommendations!
Some people (e.g. m&m from Wednesday's XSF meeting) requested to
review this during Saturday, so that's why I posted a copy on my site,
just in case. The changelog for v0.6, mentioning the two most major
changes are:
"Changes and improvements in preparation for advance to Draft. Unified
<e/> element (Erase Text) to handle all possible text deletions.
Clarify the Unicode terminology used in this specification, and move
section 4.5.4 downwards to section 4.7 to improve reading order."
(MDR)

Thanks,
Mark Rejhon

P.S. One small note: The "xep.ent" file is slightly outdated on
realjabber.org, so one XEP-0308 link doesn't show up properly. That
one works fine when using the latest xep files.