I have concerns embedding something into a document that reduces its
printability.  As archaic as this sounds, I often print specifications in order
to review them!

That said, I'm not immediately opposed to it, but would approach with caution.
The text is still the record of authority here.

- - m&m

Matthew A. Miller
<http://goo.gl/LK55L>