Subject: [Summit] rough agenda for XMPP Summit 12
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:29:45 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpe...@stpeter.im>
To: XMPP Summit <sum...@xmpp.org>

Folks, here is a rough agenda for XMPP Summit 12 next week in
Portland. Please provide feedback, let me know if you want to lead a
discussion, speak up if you think other topics are more important, etc.

We plan to use Google Hangouts for remote participation (hey, it's
based on XMPP), so please make sure you can use that if you want to
give a presentation or join in from places other than Portland. I am
*not* planning to get A/V equipment for the room.