On 11/28/2012 05:00 AM, Sergey Dobrov wrote:
I still think that reusing of service discovery to discover shared files as it was in the XEP-135 is better. jabber:iq:search can be reused there too.

Well, like I said, I've been trying to do this extension for a year now. In that time there have been plenty of drafts that use XEP-135. Every draft I made have tradeoffs, so there is no perfect solution.

I really don't mind what shape the extension has, as long as the functionality remains the same. If this one gets rejected, I will make another one using XEP-135.

Also, it seems that there is a mistake in the regex here:

<validate xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/xdata-validate'
          datatype='xs:string'>
<regex>*.png</regex>
</validate>

Yea, I used glob because I didn't have time to learn the one that the xep uses. Do could you provide me with the right regex?