Well, you could treat it as multiple XML documents then.
In fact, if you use HTTP keep-alive for Bosh communication you allow for
multiple body
elements. However, these would be separated with HTTP headers.

In any case I am pretty sure Tigase would accept multiple body elements on a
bosh
connection. However, I think it would be really better to send multiple stanzas
inside
a single body element.

Artur