It would be great to keep them consistent, but is it worth potentially
breaking implementations? I think the main problem with accept was that
the example was inconsistent with the text.

In fact, I very much doubt anyone should be using that option as xmpp
mandates the use of utf-8, and I doubt anyone's using bosh for anything
other than xmpp. Perhaps we should just look at getting rid of that
attribute?

--
Ash