On 10 Feb 2013 17:33, "Simon Tennant" <si...@buddycloud.com> wrote:

> At buddycloud we store your channel subscriptions on the pubsub server.
>
> It looks like Movim needs pub-sub anyway. Just stick everything in to
pubsub - this will save you needing servers with PEP.

The point of PEP is that it's a pubsub that you can discover easily for a
particular user.

Plenty of servers implement PEP perfectly well; many implement more than
the basic PEP minimum, too. I appreciate that Google is unfortunately a
very large exception to this, but I wouldn't want to throw away PEP purely
because one large provider isn't implementing it yet.

Dave.