From: Simon Tennant [mailto:si...@buddycloud.com]
Sent: den 19 juni 2013 03:18
To: XMPP Standards
Subject: Re: [Standards] HTTP over XMPP - new revision

How does this deal with web pages larger than 64K?
What's the intended use for this? I mean it's cute and nice, but it smells a
lot like reinventing the wheel.
S.

On 18 June 2013 13:49, Joachim Lindborg
<joachim.lindb...@sust.se<mailto:joachim.lindb...@sust.se>> wrote:
This is  now accessible in the dropbox with XML,XSD files,
https://github.com/joachimlindborg/XMPP-Web3

/Joachim Lindborg

2013/6/18 Peter Waher
<peter.wa...@clayster.com<mailto:peter.wa...@clayster.com>>
Hello everybody.

I’ve now created a new revision of the HTTP over XMPP XEP proposal according to
all major comments and suggestions provided to me:

•         The streamBase64 transfer mechanism has been removed and replaced by
in-band byte streams.

•         Examples have been remade so that public examples are not reused or
linked to. (Examples available in other XEPs are still present however.)

•         Transfer mechanism descriptions have been extended. Special emphasis
has been made to describe the differences between options that might look
similar to some readers.

•         The client can now provide client capabilities in the HTTP request
header, permitting partial implementations of the specification.

The schema has been updated to reflect these changes.

If you have any comments or questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Peter Waher

--
Regards

Joachim Lindborg
CTO, systems architect

Sustainable Innovation AB
Adress: Box 55998 102 16<tel:55998%20102%2016> Stockholm
Besöksadress: Storgatan 31 (Malmgården)
Email: joachim.lindb...@sust.se<mailto:joachim.lindb...@sust.se>,
www.sust.se<http://www.sust.se>
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/joachimlindborg
Tel +46 706-442270<tel:%2B46%20706-442270>

--
Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com<http://buddycloud.com> | +49 17 8545 0880 |
office hours: goo.gl/tQgxP<http://goo.gl/tQgxP>