From: Kevin Smith [mailto:ke...@kismith.co.uk]
Sent: den 30 oktober 2013 10:57
To: XMPP Standards
Subject: Re: [Standards] Standard for Throttling/Queueing Stanzas

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Peter Waher
<peter.wa...@clayster.com<mailto:peter.wa...@clayster.com>> wrote:
Anybody interested in these questions, please let me know, and I'll include you
when the time comes to start working on the extensions. (People who have
already expressed their interest are already added to the list.)

Wouldn't it make most sense to work on this on this list?

/K