Hi Peter,

I was thinking the same, that you could put multiple log elements into the
message.. But then client or component should in the other end always try to
“read” multiple <log> structures out of the message stanza.
It should be possible, but on the other side how do we treat the other tags
inside the stanzas?  I mean most client parsers probably only expect one <body>
element.. I don’t know if that multiple elements should be stated explicitly.

-Cheers!

/Steffen