On Thu, 5 Dec 2013, Dave Cridland wrote:
I read this through. It seems in remarkably good shape for a mere protoXEP, and
the protocol looks solid, useful, and well-designed.

The protocol is brilliant -- thanks to Emil. I just made it work with the webrtc API.

It basically leverages the separation of media description and transport in Jingle to insert the bridge into the media path.

I do think it would really benefit from having a diagram - it's not obvious who
is talking to what and how, and given the signalling paths differ from the
media paths, this doesn't help matters much.

Right, I'll see if I can add one showing how to use this with Jingle until next week. Implementing a conference focus is somewhat complicated, but the important point is that the clients participating in the colibri session don't care much, for them it looks like a single session (with multiple videos).