Hi,

I always like up to date documents and specifications. So I vote yes :-)

In my opinion, there are (too) many "last-updated-2004" documents. (or at least
mid-2000s)
Or generally documents, which are really long in Draft state. (XEP-0001 says it
can become Final after 6 months in Draft and 2 implementations, which probably
apply to most XEPs)

Or documents which feel strange, when reading them, e.g.
XEP-0270 vs XEP-0302, which imply that XMPP isn't moving much since 2010.

Christian