Hi,

I recently was confronted with the following requirement:
Create a (non-public members-only) room, grant membership to X contacts and
send an invitation to these X contacts.

Then after receiving the invitation, but BEFORE joining the room, the invitee
should discover the members in the room and decide (based on this information)
if he wants to join the room or if he should decline the invitation.

Apparently this is not possible from the XMPP spec side.

I was reading "6.5 Querying for Room Items", but it only allows to query for
occupants, but not for members/owners etc.
And everything else in the Entity Use Cases do not cover this use case.

Do you think this requirement should be covered by the spec?

-- Christian