Hi Peter.

That description looks like the information goes from sensors to pubsub
nodes and from there to subscribers. We have been using mostly SOX protoxep
for that purpose.. I meant controlling, configuring, etc. sensors with
pubsub. Should there be two different XEPs are will that one handle both
"directions"?

-Teemu