Hi everyone,

I've review quickly the XEP and I have a couple of little comment to make :)

1. Section 6.3 (http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/buddycloud-channels.html#item-payload) I see a list of actions (especially the threading and referencing one) that look like the Section 2.5 of the XEP-0277 ( http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0277.html#reply and http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0277.html#repeat). We must try to avoid different implementation specification for Atom management between the XEPs. Here I propose to clean the Atom management of the 0277 and the Buddycloud XEP and create an "Atom Management" XEP which define clearly how we can handle this kind of things between all the Atom entries that we found on the XMPP servers.

2. The rating section (http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/buddycloud-channels.html#item-rating) should be separated from the rest. This XEP deals with a new way to organize and fetch the items and should not consider the content of the items.

3. The recent items (http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/buddycloud-channels.html#items-recent) should be also separated from this XEP, it's more a Pubsub issue than a "Buddycloud" issue. We need to define a global way to get all the items from all the suscribed node since a specific moment.

4. What is the improvement between http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/buddycloud-channels.html#items-delete and http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0060.html#publisher-delete ?

5. Is there a particular reason to put the name of a XMPP client/server in a XEP ? I mean maybe we can find a more "neutral" title than "BuddyCloud…".
Regards,

Jaussoin Timothée aka edhelas