Good idea!

On 8/27/14, 6:22 AM, Dave Cridland wrote:
Folks,

Kurt Zeilenga made the excellent point that we, as a community, need to
take a stance on jid harvesting - the same applies to various other
threats that are common to many XMPP extensions.

Therefore I've started to pen a XEP which can catalogue these threats
and give guidance to extension authors on what threats need
consideration and/or mitigation. I'm suggesting this as a Standards
Track XEP.

Other options would be a registry or an Informational XEP, however I
feel that because of its nature, we want something we can normatively
reference from other XEPs, and hence a Standards Track document seems
the best solution.

I'll submit the basic document (with just two threats) this afternoon to
the editors.

Dave.