On 11/24/14, 8:13 AM, Peter Waher wrote:
Thanks Ash & Peter. I’ve resent the mail now.

Concerning spam: Is it only the editor’s list that is affected? How is
spam kept away from the standards and iot lists?

Only subscribers can send messages to those lists. We can't do that for the editor list since we want to accept messages from people who would like to contribute new XEPs (etc.) and we don't expect those people to be subscribed to the edi...@xmpp.org "list" (which is really just an alias for the team).

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://andyet.com/