G'day

Le vendredi 7 novembre 2014, 09:55:43 Dave Cridland a écrit :
> In an internal discussion at Surevine, OTR was mentioned, and it was moaned
> that OTR usage in XMPP isn't actually documented anywhere we know of.
>
> Is anyone willing to help work on a XEP to explain how to run OTR over
> XMPP, and catalogue limitations etc?
>
> Dave.

Is there any update on this ? Actually the situation is not really good today:
some client encode XML in OTR, other don't, there is no way to advertise OTR
support with discovery and there is an OTR specific advertisement way (with
whitespace-tagged messages). OTR need to work with non XMPP gateways. It would
be really good to standardize all that...

Cheers
Goffi