On 20 Feb 2015, at 14:48, Simon Tennant <si...@buddycloud.com> wrote:
> It should be pointed out that Kev always does an amazing job on the GSOC
> application and general XSF project cat-herding.
> Thanks Kev.

Thanks Simon.

> Now lets hope the XSF gets selected for GSOC this year.

Very much so. Our application is in, and it’s been checked (thanks Laura) that
I’m not being too much of an idiot, it just needs a few statistics hunted out
for me to add to it.

So two things at this point, with just four hours until the submission deadline:

1) Can people please check the ideas page (
http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Summer_of_Code_2015 ) and if they have any suggestions
for improvements let me know
2) If there are any straggling ideas /please/ let me have them Right Now.

/K