> On 2-Mar-2015, at 17:54, Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <pe...@andyet.net> wrote:
>
> The IETF's XMPP Working Group is finishing up several documents, and reviews
> from folks here would be very helpful in these late stages!
>
> The documents in question are:
>
> 1. XMPP Address Format - the fundamental definition of JIDs, now updated to
> be forward-compatible with newer versions of Unicode (Working Group Last Call
> ends March 12)
>
> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis/

        I’ve had a look over this and have a couple of comments:

        - In the ABNF describing resourcepart, 1023(resourcebyte) is referred
to on the RHS, but the comment uses “opaquebyte”.

        - Table 2, example 15 appears to be valid by my reading of
FreeformClass and OpaqueString. Further, the comment given for it being invalid
refers to the resourcepart mapping to IdentifierClass, not
FreeformClass/OpaqueString.

        - Not necessary, but it may be worth calling out Unicode Normalization
Form C as what’s used, even though that’s specified in the the SASL prep module.

        Otherwise, it looks good to me!

-bjc