Hi,

while implementing this, I’ve recognized a few issues:

1. It should link to XEP-0012 and clarify it’s correlation to "4. Online User
Query“. I guess if a client queries an idle client via XEP-0012 it should yield
the same result (in seconds) as the idle time broadcast via XEP-0319, no? So
clients should have only one source of "idle time", which is then used by
XEP-0012, XEP-0256 and XEP-0319. Maybe it should be described in an
„Implementation Notes“ section.

2. XEP-0256 should be updated (Appendix A): „superseded by XEP-0319“. Or will
it become deprecated or what happens with it?

3. XML Schema is missing.

4. „Determing Support“ is missing. I am not sure, if it’s necessary at all
(because there’s no real interaction), but most other XEP’s have this.

— Christian