On 3 Jun 2015, at 16:02, XMPP Extensions Editor <edi...@xmpp.org> wrote:
> http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/nonza.html

I like short XEPs - much easier to scan through :)

The definition here seems potentially useful. I would add a ‘generally’ to 4 so
that it becomes “...they are generally used in a more…”, so as not to be seen
as prescriptive.

I’m not sure that the business rules in 5 are useful - particularly given that
(2) then has to be clarified to already not apply in some cases. None of the
current nonzas are routed, but it doesn’t seem impossible that one might be in
the future, and I don’t see a reason to forbid it here. Noting that they’re not
expected to be routed seems useful and sufficient, to me.

/K