Hi,

the wording is very inconsistent.

It sometimes says delete/deletion, sometimes remove/removal, even when
referring to the same use case ("removal request“, "deletion request“).

Even the namespace (delete) is different from the element name (remove).

I suggest to clean this up. I am no native speaker and the difference might be
subtle, but from what I’ve read „remove“ feels more appropriate here.

Otherwise looks well. Skype uses this feature, too.

— Christian