Am 17.12.2015 um 11:50 schrieb XMPP Extensions Editor:
The XMPP Extensions Editor has received a proposal for a new XEP.

Title: Jingle ICE Transport Method

Abstract: This specification defines a Jingle transport method that results in sending
media data using datagram associations via the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) or using
end-to-end connections via the Transport Control Protocol (TCP). This transport method is
negotiated via the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) methodology (which
provides robust NAT traversal for media traffic) and also supports the ability to
exchange candidates throughout the life of the session, consistent with so-called
"Trickle ICE" (draft-ietf-ice-trickle).

before publication, can we make a minor schema change:
   <xs:attribute name='network' type='xs:unsignedByte' use='required'/>
shoulld be optional. I'm not sure about whether the type as unsignedByte makes sense either. I seem to recall a network type (ethernet, wifi, 3g) in libjingle, but can't find it right now.