Some random thoughts on this discussion from an observer: From a purely
technical point of view I was like "never make this part of 0045, please".
But I think this is what we always got wrong. Not seeing XMPP also as a
whole thing. We know what it is in reality but from a theoretical point of
view it's just the sum of independent little pieces that /might/ add up or
not. But we all know, they are meant to add up. And it only makes sense if
they do. We should continue to embrace that idea a lot more. To point out
the intended way more clearly and not focus on possible deviations that
much.