* Tobias M <tmarkm...@googlemail.com> [2016-09-16 13:41]:
> What would speak for allowing edits across resources:

+1 for allowing this use case. I think it would improve the consistency
of the XMPP UX, and increase user confidence.

> Another case is where a server sends different carbons messages to different
> resources. Some think allowing cross-resource corrections will open a can of
> worms.

I think that LMC is already a huge can of worms, and should be treated
accordingly by clients. If your client B sees a different message from
what you sent from client A, and you LMC that message on B, you are
probably already aware of the differences.

Georg