I created a PR[1] to add stanza-ids to archived MAM messages.

This PR brings the old <archive-id/> back but as a <stanza-id/>
defined in XEP-0359. This PR only influence the live incoming messages
and doesn't change the syntax of regular interaction with MAM. It also
doesn't include a namespace bump and is purely optional (MAY keyword).
All security aspects are handled by the stanza-id XEP.

I know that the original archive-id was dropped because it doesn't
have a way to communicate the id for outgoing messages but I figure it
is better to have the ID half the time than never.
Ejabberd already adds the id (but with a wrong by attribute IIRC) and
a patch in prosody would be extremely simple and will help clients a
lot. This feature doesn't stand in the way of future refactors of the
entire MAM spec which Matthew has been planning and is also entirely
optional. I hope we can merge this to kinda bridge the gap until we
have something better

cheers

Daniel

[1] https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/275