Hello,

Le dimanche 11 décembre 2016, 21:40:19 CET Andrey Gursky a écrit :
> Are there any major technical issues with omemo filetransfer that you
> couldn't solve? Can't they be solved in general or it can be discussed?
> Are you working on a successor XEP or if I'd need it I'd had to go on my
> own?

the file transfer protoXEP had the huge inconvenience of being linked to an
application (file transfer), losing one of the major advantage of Jingle (it's
flexibility with separation between transport and application).

It should probably use the security precondition defined in XEP-0166 and
encrypt the stream between the application and the transport.

very excited to see all this moves in e2e encryption by the way :)

Goffi