On 13.01.2017 10:27, Kevin Smith wrote:
> On 11 Jan 2017, at 20:09, Evgeny Khramtsov <xramt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Wed, 11 Jan 2017 19:56:43 +0000
>> Kevin Smith <kevin.sm...@isode.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I’m obviously just about the last person to say we shouldn’t be
>>> trying to modernise XMPP, given mix, bind2, etc., but this just
>>> doesn’t seem like an area worth much effort as things stand.
>>
>> What is bind2?
>
> It’s something I’ve got (loosely) specced up to deal with the issues around
> client history/unread/multiclient synchronisation by enhancing the initial
> resource bind stanza.

Great! I know that many people, including me, are looking forward to
something like that (provided what you did is what I've in mind).

Any reason that prevents you from making your work you have so far right
now?

Also, Is there any reason not to switch the bind step from stanzas to
nonzas while we make changes to it?

- Florian