Hello,

I'm currently investigating following situation. The server sent to the
client 10 stanzas and clients sends accept <a h='11'/> which is not valid
(too high).
In XEP-0198 I didn't find any information what should happen if clients
sends too high 'h' parameter.

What should be the server response in this case? The safest is probably to
close the stream with error indicating a policy violation.

Also what should happen if a client resumes a stream with such too high 'h'
parameter? This is also not clearly defined in the XEP but I understand
that the server should return a <failed> response with some reason and
allow the client to try again or bind the session without resumption.

Best regards
Michal Piotrowski
michal.piotrow...@erlang-solutions.com