Hi Andy!

Thank you for your statement.

I think it's important to stress, that your proposed "ODR" is a good
compromise between using libsignal and using Olm, since it enables both
libraries to be used (with some modifications). This is way better than
changing the whole base library, since you can just fork libsignal and
olm and make the required changes. Clients can then use those libraries
without having to reinvent the wheel.

Also I aggree that it is quite important to have the XEP updated so that
there is less confusion about it using Olm.

Vanitasvitae