Hi,

a practical question: XEP-0277 is based upon Atom (RFC 4287) but doesn't use
the whole spec in the specified use cases. Movim use a <link rel="related"> or
<link rel="enclosure"> to attach images: XEP-0277 doesn't talk at all about
that, but it is specified in RFC 4287.

Do we consider that the whole RFC is usable for XEP-0277, or only use cases
specified in XEP-0277? I'm asking because those links are not handled yet in
SàT, and impleting the whole RFC to handle every possible use case is far more
complicated than just XEP-0277, and XMPP overlap many use cases.

Implementing the whole thing makes compatibility uncertain, in the present
case an image was not shown in SàT because it's the first time I see a picture
attached in a rel="enclosure" link, and XEP-0277 doesn't talk about it at all.
But on the other hand, it allows many more thing than the XEP alone.

your opinion is really welcome on this question

thanks
Goffi