I think it'd be interesting to have XMPP be used as an EU standard for data
portability (or for any other purpose, for that matter). That sounds like a
good opportunity to further improve and promote the application of XMPP.
I'm hopeful that the Board will act on this. I'm certainly interested in
contributing to the effort.

 - Guus