Looks great, thanks Dave and JC!

The only feedback I'd like to give is that the password field should be
removed. If use of the password field is not recommended, why have it? It seems
perfectly fine to say that you can't autojoin password protected MUCs without a
prompt or that individual clients must store the password (so you'd have to log
in once on each client the first time it fetches the bookmarks and joins the
room).

—Sam