On Thu, Apr 12, 2018, at 16:41, Christian Schudt wrote:
> here some implementation for XEP 131 and 141 because you said „doesn’t
> have enough implementation“.

In general I think "implementations" is meant to read "clients or
applications", here. If something is implemented in a library (or several
libraries), but then never used in a real client or application then we still
can't really claim to have any experience with the protocol in a "real-world"
scenario. I'm not sure there's anything official saying this has to be the
case, but that's my take on what "implementations" means.

—Sam