Hi

If a XEP states that an attribute "MUST be empty", does it mean that it:
a) must be present and have a value ""
b) must not be there
c) can be either of the two

The question arose because of XEP-0313, which in point 5.1.2 says:

    "When sending out the archives to a requesting client,
    the 'to' of the forwarded stanza MUST be empty"

and then gives an example where forwarded stanzas have no 'to' attribute. We just hit a situation where there are conflicting implementations, and we want to sort it out The Right Way, hence the question.

BG

--
Leże, oglądam mecz, pije piwo, zagryzam czipsem i jeszcze głaszcze psa. Nagle wchodzi żona i awanturuje się, że nic nie robie.

(piniol, bash.org.pl)