пн, 16 июл. 2018 г. в 19:00, Matthew Wild <mwi...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Linus,
>
> On 16 July 2018 at 14:45, Linus Jahn <l...@kaidan.im> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am writing to this list because of XEP-0085: Chat State Notifications.
> > I'd like to suggest adding several states that can be used with
> > asynchronous file sharing protocols as HTTP File Upload. The idea to
> > make it possible to send a notification about that a user is uploading
> > an image, video, audio file or another file type.
>
> Great idea!

Actually, we've recently a 'type' attribute in development Xabber for
Web build so we can display messages like 'recording an audio
message', 'recording video message', 'uploading file'. Works ok,
third-party clients just see it as simple 'typing'.

--
Ненахов Андрей
Директор ООО "Редсолюшн" (Челябинск)