On Freitag, 27. Juli 2018 18:09:35 CEST Melvin Vermeeren wrote:
> I am not yet familiar with sending patches for XEPs. Could someone either
> make the change or give me some directions? Thanks.

There are basically two ways to do this, as Ralph already told:

1. By opening a pull request against https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pulls

2. By sending an email with a patch to edi...@xmpp.org. In this case, make
sure to include the XEP ID (e.g. in this case "XEP-0060") to facilitate
sorting (otherwise, your mail might get lost).

In both cases, please be aware of the Intellectual Property Rights policy of
the XSF [1]; you need to agree to it in order for your patch to be applied.
You can do so via GitHub (you will be prompted when opening a Pull Request) or
by including a statement in your email to editor@.

kind regards,
Jonas (XEP Editor)

P.S.: I slightly prefer pull requests against the xeps repository for
convenience reasons, but if you’re not a GitHub type of person, email to
editor@ is fine.

   [1]: https://xmpp.org/about/xsf/ipr-policy.html